So refreshing you’ll want to throw it back, and light enough that you can!
1 Persian Cucumber
10-12 Mint Leaves, plus a small spring to garnish
1 tbsp Honey
1 Lime, juiced
2 2oz pours Gin
- Cut 6 thin slices of the cucumber and reserve for garnish. Use the heel of a knife to roughly cut the rest into rustic pieces.
- Add the cucumber pieces, mint, honey and lime to a cocktail shaker and muddle well (get creative with your tools here, I find a small ladle muddles just fine).
- Add ice and the gin; shake well.
- Add some ice to two glasses; strain the gin mixture into the glasses then add seltzer to double the amount.
- Place cucumber slices and a bit of mint into each glass and enjoy!